Accueil » Paperasserie 101

Paperasserie 101

Photo ©Alan Albert

Alors you’ve deci­ded to move to Cana­da. Congra­tu­la­tions! You’re joi­ning plus de 250,000 others who immi­grate to Cana­da chaque année. Maintenant il est temps de prendre soin de la paperasserie.

You can’t just pick up and head across the bor­der, at least if you plan to work or go to school or stay for more than an exten­ded vaca­tion. Vous avez besoin de per­mis­sion from the Cana­dian govern­ment.

How do you get that per­mis­sion? Comment déterminez-vous les best way to immi­grate to Cana­da–the way with the grea­test chance of success–for you and your family?

The fac­tors to consi­der are:

  • Will you be coming to Cana­da for plus ou moins de six mois ?
  • Avez-vous un offre d'emploi or poten­tial employ­ment in Canada?
  • Are you coming to Cana­da to go to school or uni­ver­si­ty ?
  • Are you plan­ning to retraite au Canada?
  • Do you want to move to Cana­da per­ma­nent­ly or for at least seve­ral years ?

Get com­for­table, because even when you’ve defi­ned your rea­sons for coming to Cana­da, the paper­work pro­cess is rather leng­thy, and you need to unders­tand the various immi­gra­tion options. Read on for more infor­ma­tion about the docu­ments you need to visit Cana­da, work in Cana­da, ou stu­dy in Cana­da, ou apply for Cana­dian per­ma­nent resident sta­tus.

– Excerp­ted (en partie) du livre, Living Abroad in Cana­da. Pour en savoir plus, acheter le livre.

Pho­to ©Alan Albert