밴쿠버: 애들은 어디에
하지만 Curious Dad’s statistics show that families with school-age kids are more-or-less equally divided between the east and west sections of the city.
The neighborhood with the highest percentage of children between the ages of six and 12 is the east-side community of Sunset, the pocket between Ontario and Knight Streets, between E. 41st Avenue and the Fraser River.
Coming in at number 2 is the west-side neighborhood of Dunbar-Southlands.
The top 10 kid-friendly neighborhoods — those with the highest percentage of kids ages 6 – 12 — include five on the east side and five on the west:
- Sunset: 8.8% (east)
- Dunbar-Southlands: 8.7% (west)
- Killarney: 7.7% (east)
- Kensington-Cedar Cottage: 7.7% (east)
- Shaughnessy: 7.5% (west)
- West Point Grey: 7.5% (west)
- Hastings-Sunrise: 7.5% (east)
- Renfrew-Collingwood: 7.4% (east)
- Arbutus-Ridge: 7.4% (west)
- Kerrisdale: 7.3% (west)
사진으로 D. Sharon Pruitt (플리커)