Home » Studying in Canada

Studying in Canada

Photo ©Carolyn B. Heller

If you’re com­ing to Canada to attend uni­ver­si­ty, then you need to apply for a study per­mit before you enter the country.

You must receive your school accep­tance before you sub­mit your study per­mit appli­ca­tion.

To learn more about the process of apply­ing for a Canadian study per­mit, see the Citizenship and Immigration Canada web­site.

– Excerpted from the book, Living Abroad in Canada. To read more, buy the book.

Photo ©Carolyn B. Heller