Да се пресели во Канада? Ги земе предвид овие шесте најдобри градови
Тоа е договор-ИНГ една неодамнешна Conference Board report analyzing the appeal of various Canadian cities.
Here are the details on these six “A list” municipalities:
- Калгари’s strong economic results come as no surprise given its performance over the past decade, but the city also ranked first in Innovation и second in Housing.
- Ватерло’s worldwide reputation for high-tech excellence in education and business is well deserved. Ranked number-one in Education, Waterloo also posted strong results in Economy, Innovation and Housing.
- Отава reaps the benefits of a strong and well-educated public sector. The nation’s capital excels in Innovation and Education, и, apart from Health, scores well across all categories.
- Richmond Hill, a fast-growing city north of Toronto, has become the second most diverse city in Canada. A well-educated workforce contributes to its high scores in the Education and Innovation categories.
- Ванкувер enjoys an enviable climate and a vibrancy that comes from its young, diverse, and multicultural population.
- Свети. Јован has achieved a strong productivity level that even surpasses that of Calgary and Edmonton. It is also a stellar performer in Health and Environment categories.
The next tier of cities includes Toronto — Canada’s largest metropolitan area — as well as a number of other Ontario municipalities: Markham, Vaughan, Кингстон, Oakville, Guelph, Лондон, and Burlington.
Also on the “B list” are Edmonton (АБ), Викторија (П.н.е.), Халифакс (НС), Регина (SK), Québec City and the neighboring community of Lévis (КК).
The full city report — City Magnets II: Benchmarking the Attractiveness of 50 Canadian Cities – is available from the Conference Board’s e-library за $225, but you can read a detailed summary from the Conference Board or in this Свет & E-mail arti-cle — both free.
Calgary skyline photo ©Carolyn B. Хелер